WiFi Acceptable Use Policy
We offer wireless Internet service (the “Service”) as part of your rental agreement with The Meeting Place (the “Property Owners”.) By accessing the wireless network, you acknowledge that you are of legal age, you have read and understood, and agree to be bound by this agreement..
- The wireless network service is provided by the property owners and is completely at their discretion. Your access to the network may be blocked, suspended, or terminated at any time for any reason.
- You agree not to use the wireless network for any purpose that is unlawful or otherwise prohibited and you are fully responsible for your use.
- The wireless network is provided “as is” without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied.
Use of the service is subject to the user’s own risk.We reserve the right to remove, block, filter, or restrict by any other means any material that, in our sole discretion, may be illegal, may subject us to liability, or may violate this Policy.
The Service may only be used for lawful purposes and in a manner which we believe to be consistent with the rights of other users. The Service shall not be used in a manner which would violate any law or infringe any copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity, privacy right, or any other right of any person or entity.
The Service shall not be used for the purpose of accessing, transmitting, or storing material which is considered obscene, libelous or defamatory. Illegal acts may subject users to prosecution by local, state, federal, or international authorities. We may bring legal action to enjoin violations of this Policy and/or to collect damages, if any, caused by violations.
Responsibilities of Service Users:
- Users are responsible for running up-to-date anti-virus software on their wireless devices.
- Users should be aware that connecting to the Internet by using this Service or any other wireless networks, can expose their devices to worms, viruses, intrusions, packet-sniffing, and other abuses by third-party bad actors.
- Connecting to “Peer to Peer” file sharing networks is prohibited.
- Accessing another person’s computer, computer account, files, or data without permission is prohibited.
- Attempting to circumvent or subvert system security measures is prohibited.
- Running programs designed to find or create security loopholes, decrypt intentionally secured data, or gain unauthorized access to any system is prohibited.
- Forging the identity of a user or machine in an electronic communication is prohibited.
- Spamming or phishing or spoofing while using the Service is strictly prohibited.
- Attempting to decode or obtain restricted passwords is prohibited.
- Users will not attempt to access pornographic websites and materials or share nude pictures, personal or otherwise, while using the Service.
- Users are prohibited from accessing web sites which contain grossly offensive material, including clear expressions of bigotry, racism, or hatred. Users are not allowed to access web sites which contain material that defames, abuses, or threatens others.
Limitations of Wireless Network Access:
We highly discourage users from conducting confidential transactions (such as online banking, credit card transactions, etc.) over any wireless network, including this Service. Users are responsible for the security of their own devices.
The Property Owner is not liable for any damage, undesired resource usage, or detrimental effects that may occur to a user’s device and/or software while the user’s device is attached to the Service.
The user is responsible for any actions taken from his or her device, whether intentional or unintentional, that damage or otherwise affect other devices or users of the Service.
The user hereby releases the Company from liability for any loss, damage, security infringement, or injury which the user may sustain as a result of being allowed access to the Service. The user agrees to be solely responsible for any such loss, infringement, damage, or injury.
By accessing the Service using the login provided with your rental contract, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to this Policy.